On My Face (Comedy Album Debut!)
….after months and months of hard work, it’s finally out!! On My Face.
Since I’ve been running on no sleep, one shower, and sushi delivery for the past three days, I’ll unfortunately have to limit this post to the essentials.
1. You can find the album on iTunes, CDBaby, Amazon, Spotify, Pandora, and most other outlets. And yes, hard copies are available in case you want to smell my CD cover (I promise it smells better than I do today.) If you happen to actually click “Buy,” THANK YOU. You just helped fund my livelihood.
2. I worked really hard on the album. Except when I was lazy. If you don’t believe me, watch this video. If E! did a countdown special on me, I’m pretty sure this is how it would go down.
3. People ARE listening, and here’s what they are saying:
“I will not be buying this album.” – Taryn’s mom
“Friends? No. She came to my house once, uninvited. Stole all my ninja turtles.” – Jason Kennedy, Host of E! News and The Today Show
“She has one thing right – coffee does make you poo.” – Tim Ferriss, Author of the #1 NY Times Bestseller, The 4-Hour Body
“A blasphemy to pop music, and that’s not saying much.” – Brian Tyler, Award-Winning Film and Television Composer
“Taryn’s message to women is clear – live, love, and don’t be afraid to let one rip.” – Jaime King, Actress/Writer/Philanthropist
“When her restraining order is up, maybe I’ll give it a listen.” – Kevin Pereira, Host/Producer and Creator of G4’s Attack of the Show
“Amazing what auto-tune can do.” – Dave Days, Top YouTube Musician
“Oh shit, I’m in the weird part of YouTube again.” – Comment on Taryn’s YouTube page
4. I have a lot of people to thank, including (but not limited to, as I have a horrible memory):
Will Forbes, Jordan Palmer, Axel Tenner, Andy Lange, Julia Price, DJ Lubel, Blue Microphones, EDM Masters, Ryan Dixon, Ben Hubbird, CD Baby, and all my amazing friends who have appeared in my upcoming music videos (Chester See, Flula, Olga Kay, ExoticJess, Shane Dawson, JoeNation, BreeEssrig, Andre (BlackNerdComedy), Beau Ryan, Jason Horton, Chris Gore, DJ Lubel, Dennis Haskins, and sooo many more!)
5. If you don’t hear from me in the next few days, it’s because I am sleeping. Or having a panic attack. Or both.